Full up-to-date menus and online ordering for takeout:
- THURSDAYS – Mac & Beer Cheese Skillet. Cajun or Plain 1 (Add Stuffed Peppers 5 Add Chicken 6 or Steak 9)
- ALL WEEKEND
- Reuben Pizza
- Buffalo Cauliflower (appetizer)
- Chicken or Shrimp Alfredo with Broccoli
- SATURDAYS (starting at 4pm) –
- Prime Rib Dinner – Prime Rib dinner served with potatoes and the choice of brussel sprouts or roasted veggies.
- SUNDAYS (All day) –
- Prime Rib Sandwich – Prime rib with melted mozzarella, horsey sauce and caramelized Red Head onions served with chips and a pickle.
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS – Wood oven roasted, Red Head Amber Ale sautéed onions, bacon, Woodcock Porter honey pecans, finished in a sweet chili sauce, with sesame seeds. 14
- SPINACH ARTICHOKE ALFREDO DIP – Melty Alfredo sauce mixed into spinach and artichokes then topped with a six cheese mix, served with tortilla chips (Vegetarian) 13
- STUFFED BANANA PEPPERS – House made filling stuffed into banana peppers. Served with pizza points, a roasted garlic marinara and mozzarella cheese (Vegetarian) 14
- SPENT GRAIN PRETZELS – Baked fresh daily in house, served with ranch, mustard and cheese (Vegetarian) 9 Smother them in cheese sauce, bacon bits and scallions for +3.5
- LOADED POTATO POUTINE – Potatoes covered in gravy, Yancey’s cheese curds, cheddar, applewood bacon, sour cream and scallions. 16
ON THE LIGHTER SIDE
- SOUPS –
- FRENCH ONION au GRATIN – White Onion braised in a Woodcock Porter broth for three hours. Served with pizza points and mozzarella cheese on top. 9
- 3 BEAN CHILI – Chili finished with melted sharp cheddar, sour cream and scallions. (mild chili) 10
- SALADS –
- HOUSE – Spring mix, diced tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and pretzel croutons. Served with your choice of dressing on the side 10
- CAESAR SALAD – Romaine hand tossed in a house Caesar dressing, served with pickled red onion, pretzel croutons, diced tomatoes and hand shaved parmesan. 15
- ROASTED VEGETABLE SALAD – Spring mix greens topped with a mix of fresh oven roasted vegetables (yellow squash, zucchini, peppers, onions and also tomatoes) and topped with crumbled bleu cheese. Pairs perfect with our house vinaigrette 14
- *Salad Options: 8oz Steak, Burger or Salmon (9) Chicken (6) Extra homemade dressings (+1) Bleu Cheese, Ranch, Champagne Vinaigrette, White Balsamic Vinaigrette, 1000 Island, Caesar.
- BUILD YOUR OWN BURGER – All burgers come with lettuce, tomato, chips and a pickle. 14
- Pick your temperature: BLOODY = medium to medium rare. OR BURNT = medium well to well.
- Cheese – American, Cheddar, Mozzarella, Swiss. +1.50
- Toppings – Hot peppers, Jalapeños, Sautéed Mushrooms, Caramelized Onion. +1.50 / Bacon +3 / Cajun Rub +1 / Stuffed Peppers +5
*Upgrade to a side of Mac n’ Cheese +4.5 or a side salad +3.5
- CHICKEN BREAST SANDWICH – Pan roasted chicken served on a brioche bun and topped with brussel sprout coleslaw, pickles, honey mustard and cheddar 15 – Other available toppings: $1.50: American cheese, Swiss cheese, Sautéed Onion, Sautéed Mushrooms, Hot Peppers, Jalapeños.
- SALMON SANDWICH– Seared Atlantic salmon, topped with a chipotle ranch drizzle, guacamole, served on a brioche bun, with pickle dressing, tossed lettuce, pickled onion and tomato – 19
- BEEF ON WECK SANDWICH – Black Angus beef oven seared, and dipped in our au jus. Served on a kimmelweck roll, with horseradish cream sauce on the side. 15
- PORTOBELLO SANDWICH – House- marinated portobello mushroom served with a pickled red pepper. Served with pickle dressing tossed lettuce, pickled onion and tomato 14
- SHORT RIB SANDWICH – Served with sharp cheddar, Red Head Amber Ale caramelized onions and horseradish cream sauce on the side. 20
FORK & KNIFE
( * Start daily at 4pm )
- OPEN FACED SKILLET REUBEN – Available daily, a customer favorite! Local corned beef loaded onto rye bread, Swiss, 1000 island dressing and topped with sauerkraut. 17
- BARLEY & BLACK BEAN BELL PEPPER – Sweet peppers stuffed with barley, tomato & black beans. Topped with a roasted garlic marinara sauce and melted mozzarella. Ask for it vegan! 17
- *NY STRIP – House butchered 16oz steak, cast iron seared, finished in a compound butter. Served with Woodcock Porter balsamic Brussels Sprouts and mashed potatoes. 32
- *CEDAR PLANK SALMON – Atlantic salmon topped with a brown sugar glaze and caramelized on a cedar plank. Served with Woodcock Porter balsamic Brussels Sprouts and mashed potatoes. 27
- *BRAISED SHORT RIB – Short rib simmered for five hours in a red wine-lager stew. Served with a root vegetable medley, mashed potatoes, and finished with a Red Head Amber Ale gravy. 25
WOOD-FIRED SPECIALTY PIZZA
- CHEESE & PEPPERONI – Red sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. 18
- LOADED POTATO – Sliced potatoes, cheddar cheese, bacon and scallions on olive oil base. 19
- GREEK – Olive oil, spinach, tomato, red onion, kalamata olives, feta cheese, six cheese, pepperoncini (Vegetarian) 19
- STUFFED PEPPER – Olive oil, 6 Italian cheeses, stuffed banana peppers (Vegetarian) 19
- ROASTED VEGETABLE – A pizza that shows true colors. Olive oil, 6 Italian cheeses, and roasted vegetables. This specialty pizza is unique and flavorsome. Eat your veggies! 18
- BEEF ON WECK – Roast beef, horseradish cream sauce, mozzarella cheese and topped with kimmelweck seasoning. 20
- WHITE – Spinach and garlic tossed in olive oil. Finished with six cheese, tomatoes, caramelized onions, and a dollop of ricotta cheese (Vegetarian) 16
- MARGHERITA – Choice of red sauce, or oil, topped with six cheese, tomatoes and finished with fresh basil and garlic (Vegetarian) 16
- EXTRA PIZZA TOPPINGS – $2.25 Each
- Cheese / Green Peppers / Hot Peppers / Kalamata Olives / Onion (raw or sauteed) / Pepperoncini / Pepperoni /Tomatoes / Mushrooms / Green Olives – *Stuffed Banana Peppers (+ $5)
DRY RUBBED WINGS
- Bleu Cheese, carrot, celery, & choice of dry rub.
- 10 – $16 | 20 – $30 | 50 – $65
- DRY RUBS: HOT * MEDIUM * MILD * BBQ * CAJUN * GARLIC/PARMESAN
- Our unique dessert options are crafted by Village Bake Shoppe. They’re original recipe desserts using the finest and freshest ingredients. We think they’re delicious. You will too.
- *Please note: We do not allow outside desserts or cakes to be brought in the restaurant. Thank you.
- ***We do not prepare separate checks for groups of 6 or more. During hours of peak operations we are not able to make substitutions. Menu items, prices, and hours of operation subject to change. 20% Gratuity subject to tables of 8 or more.