Wilson Location –
Our historic town of Wilson, NY lies on the shore of Lake Ontario. We’re surrounded by apple, cherry and grape orchards and smack dab in the middle of the Niagara Wine Trail. In the summer, our quiet town turns into the home of lake side vacationers, yachtsmen and boaters of every kind.
Plan your day trip to visit our brewery and check out beautiful sites like The Wilson Harbor and its numerous yacht clubs, the Seaway Trail, the Niagara Wine Trail, Tuscarora State Park and the beautifully scenic Lake Ontario shoreline.
North Tonawanda Location –
Our newest location resides in the historical WNY landmark of the Wurlitzer Building. This immense antique building lies on Niagara Falls Boulevard between the towns of North Tonawanda and Wheatfield and houses several locally owned small businesses.
Plan your day trip to visit our brewery and check out beautifully renowned sites nearby such as Niagara Falls, which is about 20 minutes north. The Niagara River and The Erie Canal who’s bustling summer boating scene lies just 10 minutes to the west.
LIMO & BUS WINE TRAIL TOUR INFO
Although at our original Wilson location we love being a part of the Niagara Wine Trail and always get a bunch of awesome new customers every year off the bus and limo tours, we have a strict policy of no bus groups after 3pm.
The reason we have this policy in place is because in the past we’ve had several instances with drunken bus parties that created substantial disturbances in our restaurant. And in more instances than we’d like to share, they have resulted in police involvement. Our biggest concern is safety for all, followed by NYS law abiding and most certainly, that all of our customers have a positive, enjoyable and delicious experience at Woodcock Brothers Brewery. Although we realize that by and large most bus tours are harmless; due to those incidents, we have strictly enforced our 3pm policy.
We most certainly welcome any and all size bus and limo tour parties before 3pm. So when booking your next bus tour please plan your stop at the brewery earlier rather than later. Thank you everyone for understanding and we hope to see your bus party on your next Niagara Wine Trail tour!
To contact the restaurant for any and all inquiries please call: 716.333.4000
Gifts & Donations
Woodcock Bros. is proud to be part of the historic Niagara region and the Niagara Wine Trail. We strive to serve our community in New York State through commerce, volunteerism, events, and activities.
We consistently receive an high volume of requests for donations. As a small business, we are unable to fulfill all requests but they all will be considered. If you are looking for a donation please consider the following requirements which must be met for consideration.
• The group, organization, or event must be in New York State. Preference will be given to those businesses inside the Niagara County / Western NY Region.
• We welcome requests from any group or organization, however, preference will be given to 501(c) organizations.
• All requests must be made at least 3 months prior to the event. Any request submitted closer to the event will be considered but may be declined.
• Applicants are permitted to request donations once per 12-month period. Multiple donation requests will be considered but may be declined.
• All donations must be picked up at Woodcock Brothers Brewery via an agreed upon day and time.
• Any donations which include a keg will require a $75 keg deposit. Any donation which involves a tap handle will require a $25 tap deposit. These deposits are 100% non-negotiable. Deposits can be in the form of cash or credit card and will be returned in full upon the safe return of the keg and/or tap.
• We reserve the right to deny any donation request, and a successful donation request one year does not guarantee the same success year after year.
• Once we have received a donation request via in person, or by email, it will be reviewed by our Donation Committee and we will do our best to respond in a timely manner.
Questions or comments? Please email:
Map of Woodcock Brothers Brewing Company in Wilson, NY